Poly-Temp Nickel Tape - For Use On Extruder Nozzles
We use this high temperature tape when installing the extruder nozzles. This tape helps to create barrier between the threads so that the nozzle and barrel threads do not gall together.
Poly-Temp Nickel Tape is for applications where copper cannot be used including chemical, extremely high temps., and harsh environments. Made especially for stainless steel threads.
Features and Benefits:
- Easy to apply from handy plastic spool
- Will not squeeze out and rub off like grease based products
- Discourages seizing, galling, and carbon fusing
- Compatible with a wide range of chemicals
- Non-flammable, non-staining
- Inhibits corrosion, rusting, and galvanic pitting
- Excellent pipe thread sealant up to 550°F (288°C)
Allergen Certification: Click here to see the certification letter on this product.
WARNING: This product can expose you to nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information to www.P65warnings.ca.gov