Additive 3D Printing Package - MDPE10 Standard Extruder
Introducing the MD Additive 3D Printing package: Transform any robot or gantry system into a high-capacity, large format 3D printer. This package is built around our MDPE10 Standard Series extruder with, this is an intermediary level extruder. Simple and easy to operate.
Compatibility with leading brands like ABB, Fanuc, Kuka, Yaskawa, and more, this package is the ideal solution for versatile, brand-agnostic 3D printing capabilities.
Power input: 200 - 240VAC 1-phase, 15-30amps 50/60Hz
Final power requirements vary based on process configuration factors such as build plate size, and will be determined by MD at time of purchase.
Compressed Air: 80-90psi 10cfm minimum
Compatible Robot Brands: ABB, Fanuc, Kuka, Yaskawa, Universal Robots, and more
What is included:
- Additive Extruder - MDPE10 Standard Series
- MDMCU - Material Conveyance Unit
- Bulk Pellet Storage Bin
- MD Feedstock Agitator
- MD Extruder to Robot Mounting Adapter
- MD Extended Length Nozzle
- MD Process Cabinet
- MD Build Surface
What is not included:
- Slicing software - View out software page to explore options
- Robot add-on options or robotic I/O cards