Fumex Fume Extractor FA1-E
Where does Massive Dimension ship to?
We are a worldwide company that ships nearly everywhere. From the US, to China, to Australia we do our best to ensure our customers orders are met and their systems shipped to where they need to be!
What is the lead time for my order?
Lead times change on a weekly basis. If a product is in stock it will usually ship within 1-2 days. If we are waiting on a shipment, it can take up to 1-2 weeks to ship and if there is a lead time longer than 2 weeks for a specific product, it will be specified on the product page.
Do you accept purchase orders?
We do accept purchase orders for orders totaling more than $75. If the total is less than $75, we will charge a $25 processing fee. If you do not want to pay the extra processing fee, you can place the order online at massivedimension.com and pay by credit card.
Where can I send my quote request or purchase order?
All purchase orders, as well as quote requests can be sent to email@example.com or can be accessed within your Shopping Cart for online quotes.
Our establishment needs to make Massive Dimension a registered vendor, can you fill out our forms?
Please send all vendor forms, as well as W9 requests to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond promptly!
How much is it to ship my order?
Shipping cost is calculated at checkout, rates will vary based on the speed and service you select.
The Fumex FA1-E industrial indoor air cleaner utilizes a high-performance 3 stage hybrid air cleaning system to capture and treat air pollutants produced by many industrial processes. Easy to use digital controls and an integrated electronic gas sensor continuously monitor system performance and display operating parameters. A large capacity pre-filter protects the system's large HEPA filter providing an extremely cost-effective, efficient indoor air cleaning system. The FA1's filtration capacity and powerful, quiet variable-speed blower provide maximum application flexibility. Ideal for a variety of light to medium-duty air cleaning applications. This unit has been upgraded to use a 6in gas and odor filter for additive manufacturing applications. The unit comes with one set of filters, a flexible stainless steel hose, and a nozzle end.
- Cabinet: 16 ga. welded steel, powder coat finish
- Baffled – sound attenuated
- Sound Level: 59 dbA
- Weight: 65 lbs.
- Performance: 165 cfm @ 19” wc
- Variable-speed blower
- Centrifugal - direct-drive, brushless motor
- Rated 20,000 hour + mtbf
ELECTRIC / CONTROLS
- 90-250 Volts (120v or 240v plug)
- 1 Phase
- Amp Draw: 6.0 (120v) / 4.0 (240v)
- Digital display with variable speed blower
- Pre-wired 3 wire power cable, 9 ft. with plug
- Digital Controls Electronic variable speed blower control
- High visibility LED filter indicator
- Calibrated electronic VOC gas sensor
Electronic interface relay for filter monitoring
- 5.5” - Pre-Filter: Large capacity 85% efficient MERV 11 panel filter Clean design limits operator exposure to particulates 2” -
- HEPA Filter: 99.97% efficient @ 0.3 micron
- 6” - Gas / Odor Filter: Large capacity gas/odor filter
- Provides broad-spectrum gas/odor control
- Dustless construction suitable for all environments
- Bonded carbon technology maximizes one pass efficiency 100 % recyclable construction