MDPE10 - Massive Dimension Direct Print Particle Extruder - Standard Series
Where does Massive Dimension ship to?
We are a worldwide company that ships nearly everywhere. From the US, to China, to Australia we do our best to ensure our customers orders are met and their systems shipped to where they need to be!
What is the lead time for my order?
Lead times change on a weekly basis. If a product is in stock it will usually ship within 1-2 days. If we are waiting on a shipment, it can take up to 1-2 weeks to ship and if there is a lead time longer than 2 weeks for a specific product, it will be specified on the product page.
Do you accept purchase orders?
We do accept purchase orders for orders totaling more than $75. If the total is less than $75, we will charge a $25 processing fee. If you do not want to pay the extra processing fee, you can place the order online at massivedimension.com and pay by credit card.
Where can I send my quote request or purchase order?
All purchase orders, as well as quote requests can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or can be accessed within your Shopping Cart for online quotes.
Our establishment needs to make Massive Dimension a registered vendor, can you fill out our forms?
Please send all vendor forms, as well as W9 requests to us at email@example.com and we will respond promptly!
How much is it to ship my order?
Shipping cost is calculated at checkout, rates will vary based on the speed and service you select.
1 Week Leadtime
The MDPE10 extruder outputs 10lbs per hour, five times more material than the MDPH2 extruder. This higher output allows for shorter print times and wider wall thicknesses in a single pass. The MDPE10 has three more heat zones, for a total of 4 zones, and a 24:1 L/D ratio swappable extruder screws. To meet the demands of the polymer processing characteristics, five screws have been designed for the job. The zones and longer screw melt, pressurize, and output polymer more consistently during large format 3D printing.
Click here to download the MDPE10 product overview.
- Temperature Max: 450°C - 1000 Watt Total Heating Power
- 4 Heat Zones
- Power Input: 200~255 VAC @ 50/60 Hz ±5%
- High Performance, High-Pressure Screw
- High Power Motor
- 12.7 pound per hour output with LX175 PLA
- Wide Range of Materials - ABS, PLA, HIPS, PETG, more materials being tested
- Material Input Size - Up to 1/8in diameter, with an angle of repose less than 30°
- Low Weight ~ 30.5 lbs (13.84kg)
MDPE10 STEP Model - Zipped File
- MDPE10 Operations Manual
- MDPE10 Public Dimensions
- MDPE10 Wiring Diagram - Connector Version (Previous Style)
- MDPE10 Wiring Diagram - Direct Wire Version (New Style)
- MDPE10 - Tempco External Control Cabinet Wiring Diagram
- MDPE10 Included Motor and Controls
What is in the box:
- MDPE10 Pellet Head
- 2 Nozzles - Predrilled to 1.5mm
- 10ft Power and Control Wire
- Motor Power and Control Wire
- Motor Driver
- Temperature Controller Options:
- DIY Option: QTY 4 - 1/16 DIN panel mount single loop PID Temperature controllers and 35mm DIN rail mounted supporting components which the user is expected to provide an enclosure for if not purchasing the pre-wired option
- Pre-Wired PID Control: 4 zone temperature PID cabinet. The user needs to wire in power plugs and k-probes to this unit after routing the wires on the movement system
What you have to setup:
- Mounting MDPE10 particle extruder to CNC or robotic arm
- Wiring in temperature heat zones, K-probe, and heater PID loops
- Wiring system into CNC or robotic arm controller
Hopper feed/pellet loading - MDMCU addon option
- Provide 25 Watts of 24VDC power and a minimum of 1800 Watts of 1-phase: 200~255 VAC @ 50/60 Hz ±5% power.