In Stock - Shipping Now
This MDPE10 product listing does not include the main drive motor or driver. This is so that customers can supply their own motor brand of their choosing.
The MDPE10 is the newest direct print extruder from Massive Dimension. This MDPE10 extruder outputs 10lbs per hour, five times more material than the MDPH2 extruder. This higher output allows for shorter print times and wider wall thicknesses in a single pass. The MDPE10 has three more heat zones, for a total of 4 zones, and a 24:1 L/D ratio hot swappable extruder screws. To meet the demands of the polymer processing characteristics 5 screws have been designed for the job. The zones and longer screw melt, pressurize, and output polymer more consistently during large format 3D printing.
- Main Drive Motor Not Included - Customer Supplied
- Temperature Max: 450°C - 1000 Watt Total Heating Power
- 4 Heat Zones
- Power Input: 200~255 VAC @ 50/60 Hz ±5%
- High Performance, High Pressure Screw
- Wide Range of Materials
- Material Input Size - Up to 1/8in diameter, with an angle of repose less than 30°
- Low Weight ~ 40lbs (18kg)
- MDPE10 Operation Manual
- MDPE10 Wire Diagram
- MDPE10 Public Dimensions
- MDPE10 Include Motor & Controls
What is in the box:
- MDPE10 Pellet Head
- 4 Nozzles - Predrilled to 1mm
- 10ft Power and Control Wire
- Motor Power and Control Wire
- Motor Driver
- Temperature Controller Options:
- DIY Option: QTY 4 - 1/16 DIN panel mount single loop PID Temperature controllers and 35mm DIN rail mounted supporting components which the user is expected to provide an enclosure for if not purchasing the pre-wired option.
- Pre-Wired PID Control: 4 zone temperature PID cabinet. The user needs to wire in power plugs and k-probes to this unit after routing the wires on the movement system.
- Mounting MDPE10 particle extruder to CNC or robotic arm
- Wiring in temperature heat zones, K-probe, and heater PID loops
- Wiring system into CNC or robotic arm controller
Hopper feed/pellet loading - MDMCU addon option
- Provide 25 Watts of 24VDC power and a minimum of 1800 Watts of 1-phase: 200~255 VAC @ 50/60 Hz ±5% power.