ThermaX™ PEEK (PolyEtherEtherKetone) is one of the highest-performance polymers in world. PEEK has exceptional mechanical, thermal, and chemical resistance properties making it a go-to material in some of the most demanding applications.
1kg of pellets for MDPE2, MDPE10, MDPE50 pellet extruders.
Benefits of PEEK Include:
- Inherently flame resistant and self-extinguishing
- Long-term hydrolytic stability even above 250°C
- Outstanding resistance to a broad range of chemicals, including automotive fluids, fully halogenated hydrocarbons, alcohols, and aqueous solutions
- Low smoke and toxic gas emissions
- Excellent dimensional stability with low heat creep, low and uniform coefficient of thermal expansion, giving PEEK highly reproducible part-to-part dimensions
- High thermal properties with a Tg of 143°C, CUT of 240-260°C, and Tm of 343°
The MDPE10 extruder can output up to 10 lbs of material per hour. Its impressive specs coupled with its extreme flexibility make it a highly capable contender for advanced printing in additive manufacturing.
There is a very distinctive design language and quality of construction across all Massive Dimension parts. This combined with the fact that all these components are compatible with each other is a big selling point.
“We purchased an MDPH02 to convert an already existing industrial filament machine. They came to install it and did a wonderful job. Like most projects of the sort there were some unexpected issues but they made quick work of them and left us with a functioning pellet extruder on a previously filament based machine. Their product is well designed, well made and looks great on our machine!"
“Thanks to the considered design of Massive Dimensions extruders we can print parts in a wide range of materials, including up to 400°C, effortlessly and successfully.”